Our Unique Advantage – End2End Analytics Approach
Y&W offers an award-winning, distinguishing, and highly successful End2End (E2E) Analytics Approach addressing all aspects of data centric warfare, data transformation, system modernization, AI/ML, intelligence operations, and advanced “to the edge” technology deployments and other complex programs. From requirements identification and inception mapping, to pilot execution and demonstrations, through assessment, reporting and enterprise deployment, we enable our customers to make actionable, strategic decisions at every phase to deliver operationally relevant intelligence, mission, and mission-support solutions that effectively achieve or surpass stakeholder requirements and dynamic mission objectives.
Applying E2E to support numerous technologies, including extended reality, AI/ML/analytics, and intelligence-focused concepts, our approach encompasses the following activities to drive mission success:
- Perform deep-dive requirements analysis, including identification of best practices and performance enhancements that support technology innovation
- Map and align emerging concepts and capabilities to client strategic and operational directives, including Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP), utilizing our requirements mapping tool
- Perform requirements validation during technology insertion demonstrations to ensure accuracy of mapping and alignment activities
- Develop mission-based, operationally relevant, enterprise-level scenarios with corresponding data/data sets, including multi-intelligence product decomposition, that incorporate emerging methodologies that inform interoperability and deployment strategies
- Review and coalesce data collection results, ensuring execution activities “synch” with pre-demonstration mapping and alignment objectives, success criteria, and established metrics and measures
- Analyze post-demonstration/execution activities, including assessing the performance of technologies and capability-based initiatives that identify process optimization initiatives with the goals of enhancing mission capabilities, identifying process improvements, and maximizing return on capital investment (ROI) strategies
- Identify new/emerging capabilities, concepts, and technologies, and solutions for consideration across multiple agencies and Joint-level organizations, ensuring solutions are effectively identified, mapped, and utilized in future programmatic and acquisition programs
- Identify new/emerging capabilities, concepts, and technologies for consideration across multiple agencies and Joint-level organizations, ensuring solutions are effectively identified, mapped, and utilized in future programmatic and acquisition programs
Y&W has in-depth expertise in enterprise architecture (EA) and support for systems development that incorporates an agile design approach to applications / tools / solutions development and management, technical documentation, hardware / software, communications engineering, systems integration, release management, testing, infrastructure engineering, and systems architecture. Our EA capabilities and strategic consulting services help IT and program leaders guide their agency’s digital transformation and technology modernization, analytics & BI, and intelligence operations projects to achieve program goals and mission success.
Our approach is based on a deep understanding of engineering and architecture principles, including quality, release / application management, and the importance of accurate testing. Additionally, we consult on applications operations and sustainability, including DevTools. We routinely advise on architecture requirements that facilitate business transformation efforts, including the delivery and implementation of prioritized capabilities and resource / material requirements, within the context of an enterprise framework for a comprehensive End-to-End (E2E) solution.